Promote Your Event Through The Power Of Social Media
Fall is right around the corner and now is the time to prepare your social media strategy for your upcoming holiday events. This month we will walk you through marketing tips that will help you promote your next event on social media.
1. Many people ask, where should I promote my event on social media? Our recommendations is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
2. When preparing to host an event, take advantage of your authentic connection and relationship with your audience by asking them to be a part of it.
3. Sharing your event will help build and expand your social relationships, increase your brand awareness and promote your company.
4. When inviting people to your event, first seek out your existing audience. Then move on to your target audience by using the power of social media ads.
5. Go Live. Take advantage of every social media platform that has a live setting. During your live video allow users to post questions for you to answer before your event.